Register a new Workspace
When you create an Workspace, your default role for that Workspace is Owner, When you join an Workspace (as in you were invited by another user), your role will specify the permissions you have been granted by the Workspace owner.
The name of the company will be the name of the Workspace.
Click your account avatar and select My Workspaces.
- Under Manage Workspaces, click Create a new Workspace.
- Enter your first & last name.
- Enter your (business) email address.
- Create an account password.
- Enter the name of your company.
- Enter the country you’re based in.
- Select the industry you’re in from the dropdown menu.
- Click Register. Your new Workspace is now created!
You will receive a confirmation email at the email address you used to register your Workspace. Click Confirm, which will take you to the login page to sign in to your new Workspace.